- Integrated Security Fencing Systems
- Bollards, Anti-Ram Barriers & Boom Gates
- Razor Wire and Fence Spikes
- Industrial Gates and Turnstiles
- Security Mesh
Integrated Security Fencing Systems
- anti-climb mesh fencing
- fencing toppings (croc top and razor wire)
- bollards and boom gates
- electric fence systems
- intruder detection
ASF takes a project-management approach to designing and installing fully integrated systems that are custom-build to client specifications.
ASF have a range of products for both non-hostile and hostile vehicle management. Control vehicular traffic flow with boom gates and sliding gates, and protect high asset targets from hostile vehicles using embedded and retractable bollards.
Turnstiles and gates provide designated entry and exit points and control vehicular and pedestrian traffic passing through an area. These structures prevent people and vehicles from entering unwanted areas and they help to control flow.Our Securemax® vehicle and pedestrian gates are made from premium grade galvanised steel to achieve maximum strength, robustness and reliability.
Australian Security Fencing manufactures a unique anti-climb and high-security wire mesh that can be used in multiple applications, including fences, gates, balustrades, bridge guarding, safety screens and other barriers
- The contemporary Corromesh® security mesh gives a smooth traditional corrugated appearance while maintaining the strong security characteristics of an anti-climb mesh fencing product.
- Securemax® is a unique Australian made high security fence system providing an anti-climb, anti-penetrative barrier that is second-to-none. In addition, it has a virtually see through appearance that will blend into the surrounding environment.
From customer specific design to high-quality manufacturing and certified installation, Australian Security Fencing has won the trust of prestigious clients such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge Alliance, Department of Defence, Sydney Water, Railcorp, RTA, Mercedes Benz and many more.
Australian Security Fencing was established in 1988, and is one of the few companies that design and manufacture high-security fence systems within Australia. Locally supplied raw materials allow Australian Security Fencing to guarantee that the products we produce are of the highest standard and conform to Australian and European standards.
Australian Security Fencing has a high level of experience and expertise when it comes to designing, manufacturing, installing and commissioning projects of all kinds.
Australian Security Fencing offers complete design, engineering and support services, focused on the needs of our clients, and ensuring all projects meet required standards.
Australian Security Fencing is a major contributor to the design and manufacture of high security anti-climb fencing, anti-ram barriers, and detection systems.