- Zero penetration and Zero major debris
- ASTM F2656 Fence
- ASTM M50 P1 & P2 tested and rated
- Simple installation
- Fully tested and rated in soft ground
- Zero tension system
- New rope mounting bracket technology
- Extended lengths between main anchor posts
- Truck remains intact and outside your perimeter
- Seamless and flexible, can be combined with other Bristorm systems
- Connectivity to the Bri-RISE Gate for a complete M50 P1 perimeter
- Standard Bristorm steel ropes which are easy to handle
Bristorm also offers a number of complimentary HVM products each with a similar high performance rating. Visit our Bristorm Impeder Bollard page for information on all our static and removable BSI PAS 68 Bollards. Don’t forget to check out our NEW BRI-RISE Gate, tested to ASTM F2656-15;M50 P1!
|Product||Type||Vehicle Mass KG||Speed mph||Angle||Test||Rating||Penetration||Major Debris|
|Bristorm Zero||Fence||6,800||50||90||ASTM F2656||M50 P1||0m / 0.8m||n/a|
|Bristorm Zero- P2||Fence||6,800||50||90||ASTM F2656||M50 P2||3.0m||n/a|
Bristorm Zero. Zero Penetration. Zero Major Debris.
Bristorm Zero is the latest high performance Anti-Ram crash (HVM) rated security barrier/fence from Hill & Smith Ltd. It is fully tested and rated to ASTM F2656 M50 P1 meaning it offers zero penetration by the attacking vehicle, travelling at speeds up to 50 mph. Designed, developed and manufactured in the UK, its quality and high performance can be relied upon to protect your valuable site and asset.
Bristorm Anti Vehicle Fence
- Available in 4 types and upto 7500kg/ 50mph N3 performance
- Economic, Subtle and efficient operation
- Allows clear line of site
- Low maintenance
- Can be installed quickly in all ground types
- Modular fitment: Different levels of protection available within the same fence line
- Foundations remain in place and in service after impact
- Immobilises attacking vehicle travelling at 30, 40 or 50 mph
- Ability to withstand subsequent encroachment
- Galvanised tensioned wire ropes, line and anchor posts
- High security perimeter system
- Bristorm Anti-Vehicle Fencing tested to PAS 68 (IWA 14)
Wire Rope Perimeter Security
The renowned Bristorm Anti-Vehicle Fence consists of an arrangement of high tensile steel ropes supported on steel line posts and secured by anchors posts. All steel components are galvanised for protection from the environment and the high modulus of elasticity of the steel ropes means that re-tensioning is not required. This combination results in minimal maintenance costs thus ensuring a cost effective, high security fencing solution is implemented to protect your perimeter from vehicle borne attacks. All Bristorm Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) Perimeter Fences are tested to PAS 68 and will mitigate 7500Kg vehicles travelling at speeds of 30, 40 and 50 mph.