- A heavier line wire and cross wire designed as the ultimate defence against attack: NATO tested for guaranteed Penetration Times and delays
- Sydney Trains approved
- Double the shear load, effort and time required to penetrate the vertical wires
- Unique double edge wires for superior security
- Anti-cut, anti-climb, finger proof mesh
- Guaranteed weld strengths beyond European standards
- Engineered post and rail systems
- Galvanised and high-quality polyester powder coated finishes available
- 100% Australian made
”Australia’s Leading Brand”
Securemax®, Australia’s leading brand of 358 mesh is manufactured in Australia by Australian Security Fencing Pty Ltd, NOT IMPORTED like most other 358 meshes on the market which are re-branded for marketing purposes. Securemax is 100% Australian made in our state of the art manufacturing facility located in NSW, Australia. We utilize only the best Australian made One Steel wire to ensure a high quality security product.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Attractive and discreet high security fencing system providing a low impact visual appearance perfect for unobstructed camera surveillance
- Security: Anti-cut, anti-climb
- Performance: Supamax 556 is manufactured from high tensile, low carbon steel to produce unparalleled performance
- Edge Wires: Supamax 556 mesh sheets have additional edge wires for maximum security around the edges/fixing points
- Bespoke Systems: Australian Security Fencing can incorporate engineered, designed solutions and structural framing for your project
Supamax 556 is manufactured in Australia under a controlled quality and testing regime. Supamax 556 is made from heavy (high tensile wire) welded mesh.
Supamax 556 is manufactured from 5mm horizontal wires at 15mm centres, on 5.6mm vertical wires at 75mm centres.
All wires are One Steel’s Zalcote high performance wire.
Supamax 556 features a toe and fingerproof, anti-pass through mesh aperture. Excellent anti-cut and anti-climb characteristics resist breeching and vandalism.
Unlike other security fence systems, Supamax 556 restricts vermin and pests whilst providing peace of mind that toddlers and children are safe within.
The Supamax 556 fence system is available from 2100mm to 5000mm in height.
Panels are fabricated from Zalcote zinc alloy wire for ultimate corrosion protection.
Zalcote (95% zinc 5% aluminum) wire is tested to withstand harsh environments up to two times greater than hot dipped galvanizing.
Fence panels are also available in premium polyester powder coated colours to suit your environmental and architectural requirements
Securemax Fence Posts, Rails & Fixings
-Securemax 100 UC – 14.8kg per metre-
100 UC Posts are recommended and available for fences 2.1 to 3.6m high, engineered solutions are available for higher fence requirements.
-Securemax 4mm Rails-
Securemax top and bottom rails are available as a standard rail, a double punched rail for the addition of Razar Tape or a Croc Top Rail
Panels are fixed to the posts and rails using M8x30 Bolts, Securemax Security Washers and Shear Nutes as nominated centres
A range of pedestrian, single swing vehicle and double swing vehicle gates are available to suit customer requirements
A full 12 month warranty is provided on all Securemax Fence systems