- The Original & The Best
- The most tested and specified 358 on the market
- Unique double edge wires for superior security
- Anti-cut, anti-climb, finger proof mesh
- Guaranteed weld strengths beyond European standards
- Proven performance in the high security industry
- Engineered post and rail systems
- Galvanised and high-quality polyester powder coated finishes available
- 100% Australian made
”Australia’s Leading Brand”
Securemax®, Australia’s leading brand of 358 mesh is manufactured in Australia by Australian Security fencing Pty Ltd, NOT IMPORTED like most other 358 meshes on the market. Many 358 products are re-branded for marketing purposes. Securemax is 100% Australian Made in our state of the art manufacturing facility located in NSW, Australia. We utilize only the best Australian Made One Steel wire to ensure a high-quality security product.
- Aesthetically Pleasing- attractive and discreet high security fencing system providing a low impact visual appearance perfect for unobstructed camera surveillance
- Security- anti-cut, anti-climb
- Performance- Securemax is manufactured from high tensile, low carbon steel to produce unparalleled performance
- Edge Wires- Securemax mesh sheets have additional edge wires for maximum security around the edges/fixing points
- Bespoke Systems- Australian Security fencing can incorporate engineered, designed solutions and structural framing for your project
Securemax 358 is manufactured in Australia under a controlled quality and testing regime. Securemax is made from heavy (high tensile wire) welded mesh.
Securemax is manufactured from 4mm horizontal wires at 75mm centres, on 4mm vertical wires at 13mm centres.
All wires are One Steel’s Zalcotte high performance wire.
Securemax features a toe and fingerproof, anti-pass through mesh aperture. Excellent anti-cut and anti-climb characteristics resist breeching and vandalism.
Unlike other security fence systems, Corromesh restricts vermin and pests whilst providing peace of mind that toddlers and children are safe within.
The Securemax fence system is available in a range of heights from 1200mm- 5500mm
Panels are fabricated from Zalcotte zinc alloy wire for ultimate corrosion protection.
Zalcotte (95% zinc 5% aluminum) wire is tested to withstand harsh environments up to 2 times greater than hot dipped galvanizing.
Fence panels are also available in premium polyester powder coated colours to suit your environmental & architectural requirements.
Securemax Fence Posts, Rails & Fixings
-Securemax 100 UC- 14.8kg per metre-
100 UC Posts are recommended and available for fences 2.4 to 3.0m high
Engineered solutions are available for higher fences
-Securemax 4mm Rails-
Securemax Top and Bottom rails are available as a standard rail, a double punched rail for the addition of Razar Tape or a Croc Top Rail
Panels are fixed to the posts and rails using M8x30 Bolts, Securemax Security Washers and Shear Nuts as nominated centres
A range of pedestrian, single swing vehicle and double swing vehicle gates are available to suit your requirements.
A full 12-month warranty is provided on all Securemax fence systems